Wednesday, February 03, 2016

a promise is a promise

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

Albert Einstein

I keep receiving these messages asking me to upload photos of the place I'm in, the country I'm at, as if my words were not enough. As if people would rather see than imagine. It's a pity. I have always preferred being told stories, fairy tales. Let my imagination fly. I get too stressed if I have too much visual information. 

To me, a picture is just the dead account of a place, a person, a moment. Whereas, words capture something more delicate, subtle and unique. They capture somebody's emotions, feelings, thoughts. Words are inmortal. Words do not fade over time.

Anyhow, I did promise Mr. Wilson I would post some pics and so I will. I promise. 

#69 #luckynumber #downunder #promises #adelaide #SA

1 comment:

Healing World said...

It is nice to see an article dedicated to this important topic. Thank you for sharing
Mindfulness Meditation In India